- Incoming Transmissions
- Album Reviews
- Free Music
- Show Reviews
- Upcoming Shows
- Artist Directory
This coming Saturday (July 23rd) marks my 30th year of existence on this planet. For a man who already has everything, the only thing left is to give — and that’s what I intend to do. I’m bringing two of my favorite Upstate acts to the stage, We Roll like Madmen and Mourning Sickness, but more on those guys later. The event will be held at The Irish Pub and will start at 8:00PM. It is free to get in and open to the public (21+, sorry kids). Your presence is the only present I need, so come out and have a good time with me and the rest of the WATU Staff. BTW… here is a link to the event page on Facebook.
We Roll Like Madmen is an electronic duo that consists of local Clemson students Jordan Young and Chris Tollack. They will be spinning some amazing tunes which will eventually end with their original material. If you haven’t checked them out yet, I could compare their original stuff to The Postal Service, but with more of a focus on house music. Regardless of my terrible comparison, the music is worth hearing, so just press play… NOW!
Mourning Sickness, Elijah Colburn, is a local hip hop/downtempo producer who also spins tunes and mixes in his own original material. His influences go from Dr. Dre to Machinedrum and almost everywhere in between. He promised me he would be spinning some late 80′s and early 90′s bangers — just to make my old ass happy. His original material is posted below, so check him out!
- INTERVIEW: Minus The Bear: Yesterday was the day I was able to make many of my...
- INTERVIEW: Fifteen Fifteen: While I'm always wishing there were more progressiv...
- BREAKING NEWS: Lionz of Zion lose member, to chang…: If you've paid any attention to the Upstate music s...
- RT @TheUpperFootage: Back! Re-tweet for a chance to get an early look at our new website and trailer! about 4 months ago
- been wondering what our staff has been up to? Wes's new venture, Fete Mobile Music is up on pg 40!: http://t.co/MsTos3ck about 7 months ago
- @jeremyleecamp thanks man the best is yet to come, I'm working on something new this Monday which I haven't even announced :) about 8 months ago in reply to jeremyleecamp
- thanks to everyone for the well wishes, the future's so bright i've gotta wear shades - Wes about 9 months ago
- All good things come to an end, thanks for the last year and a half everyone!: http://t.co/ytxfmbRo about 9 months ago