- Incoming Transmissions
- Album Reviews
- Free Music
- Show Reviews
- Upcoming Shows
- Artist Directory
For a lot of metal kids, sometimes the south seems like such a desolate place for music. It’s hard to find other people who are into what you’re into, and if you’re planning on starting a band, it’s really tough, but despite everything some bands not only shine through, but become successful. One of these bands, Wretched is a great example of a group of hard playing musicians who are making it far. I remember the first time I saw Wretched in a shack in the woods of Florence, SC called The Cootie Hut. I also remember the first time I was browsing a record store and found their album sitting there in live daylight! These guys really know how to bring the mayhem. So if you’ve been living around here and have missed them – now is your chance. They have some kind of magic to their metal, I swear!
This Wednesday, Wretched, is going to be at metal staple, Ground Zero in Spartanburg, performing with a boat load of local metal talent.The line-up includes bands like Divulgence, solidly skilled in the dark arts with years of delicious metal experience, Hectagons, amazing Charlotte based and solidly instrumentally backed metal band (yes, I mean an upright bass and horns), Asheville’s melodic death metal band, Lifecurse, Autumn’s Blood, progressive metal out of Rock Hill, and local death metal up-and-commers, To Avoid Confusion.
You do not want to miss this show; it’s only $10 and Wretched will make you never ever regret it. If you don’t believe me, go listen to them QUICKFAST.
- RT @TheUpperFootage: Back! Re-tweet for a chance to get an early look at our new website and trailer! about 4 months ago
- been wondering what our staff has been up to? Wes's new venture, Fete Mobile Music is up on pg 40!: http://t.co/MsTos3ck about 7 months ago
- @jeremyleecamp thanks man the best is yet to come, I'm working on something new this Monday which I haven't even announced :) about 8 months ago in reply to jeremyleecamp
- thanks to everyone for the well wishes, the future's so bright i've gotta wear shades - Wes about 9 months ago
- All good things come to an end, thanks for the last year and a half everyone!: http://t.co/ytxfmbRo about 9 months ago