- Incoming Transmissions
- Album Reviews
- Free Music
- Show Reviews
- Upcoming Shows
- Artist Directory
Over the past year you’ve def heard of our good friends in Signs Of Iris, who have proven to be one of the hardest working bands in the Upstate. Well just last week our kids left the nest for their first proper tour. The band kicked the tour off with a show at The Radio Room in Greenville, and then drove straight to New York to play the second show of their tour.
While the band is out, they’re doing something a little different and doing something they’ve dubbed “spread the word’ which is instead of promoting themselves, they’re taking the time to spread the word about other local and regional artists they are fans of by wearing the bands t-shirts and doing a video on their Facebook page promoting the artists. So far the band has done site-favs Cusses and Sleepy Eye-Giant as well as Atlanta’s Baby Baby and Augusta’s Panic Manor.
Because of limited wi-fi access the band has only been uploading to the Facebook, but I was able to use my mad powers of telekinesis (persuasion) to reach out to the band all the way in Baltimore to convince them to give me something embeddable. So just for you guys I have a video below, but for the rest you’ll have to go to the band’s Facebook page. Don’t worry it’s not one of those crappy “requires like to listen” type things…I think haha.
- INTERVIEW: Minus The Bear: Yesterday was the day I was able to make many of my...
- BREAKING NEWS: Lionz of Zion lose member, to chang…: If you've paid any attention to the Upstate music s...
- INTERVIEW: Fifteen Fifteen: While I'm always wishing there were more progressiv...
- RT @TheUpperFootage: Back! Re-tweet for a chance to get an early look at our new website and trailer! about 4 months ago
- been wondering what our staff has been up to? Wes's new venture, Fete Mobile Music is up on pg 40!: http://t.co/MsTos3ck about 7 months ago
- @jeremyleecamp thanks man the best is yet to come, I'm working on something new this Monday which I haven't even announced :) about 8 months ago in reply to jeremyleecamp
- thanks to everyone for the well wishes, the future's so bright i've gotta wear shades - Wes about 9 months ago
- All good things come to an end, thanks for the last year and a half everyone!: http://t.co/ytxfmbRo about 9 months ago