- Incoming Transmissions
- Album Reviews
- Free Music
- Show Reviews
- Upcoming Shows
- Artist Directory
Currently viewing the category: "Band Advice From The Bitterman"
On March 2, 2012 By Wes
As you may or may not know, The Lemonheads recetnly celebrated their 20-year anniversary of “It’s A Shame About Ray” by playing the album in it’s entirety. One of the stops along the way included [...]Continue Reading →
We don’t usually try to run the same thing twice, if ever, but we decided that since this video ran on Labor Day and was also overshadowed by our Barnes and Nobles announcement, we should run it again for everyone [...]Continue Reading →
On March 17, 2011 By Wes
Have you ever read “The Dirt” by Motley Crue? If not you’re definitely missing out but no worries, The Bitterman is here to help you
with some of the highlights. [...]
On March 7, 2011 By Wes
We know you’re life has been feeling a little empty lately, you have that something thats been missing, something that you just can’t put your finger on. Well don’t worry friends, we have the cure to what [...]Continue Reading →
- INTERVIEW: Minus The Bear: Yesterday was the day I was able to make many of my...
- BREAKING NEWS: Lionz of Zion lose member, to chang…: If you've paid any attention to the Upstate music s...
- ALBUM REVIEW: Lionz of Zion – Kings: One of Greenville's most well known bands, Lionz of Z...
- RT @TheUpperFootage: Back! Re-tweet for a chance to get an early look at our new website and trailer! about 4 months ago
- been wondering what our staff has been up to? Wes's new venture, Fete Mobile Music is up on pg 40!: http://t.co/MsTos3ck about 7 months ago
- @jeremyleecamp thanks man the best is yet to come, I'm working on something new this Monday which I haven't even announced :) about 8 months ago in reply to jeremyleecamp
- thanks to everyone for the well wishes, the future's so bright i've gotta wear shades - Wes about 9 months ago
- All good things come to an end, thanks for the last year and a half everyone!: http://t.co/ytxfmbRo about 9 months ago