- Incoming Transmissions
- Album Reviews
- Free Music
- Show Reviews
- Upcoming Shows
- Artist Directory
Currently viewing the tag: "East North"
Most of you probably remember my good friend and ex-Creative Director Chris Morris. Unfortunately he had to resign his position from the site a few months ago to devote more time to fatherhood and his new [...]Continue Reading →
On March 28, 2012 By Wes
It seems lately that Chicora Alley in Greenville has been turning down their overall quotient of Rock/Indie music lately, with just a few of these shows popping up here and there. Luckily, this one [...]Continue Reading →
On March 2, 2012 By Wes
Anyone who has experienced the power and greatness of East North live already knows to take any excuse that they can to get a chance to see them, [...]Continue Reading →
On January 5, 2012 By Chris
On New Year’s Day I woke up, checked my phone, and saw that I had an email. On any given day, this would be normal. The difference was that I received a heartfelt and inspiring letter from [...]Continue Reading →
It’s no surprise that Octopus Jones are making a name for themselves in the Upstate already. These guys have busted ass since their inception, and even though their music is listener-friendly enough, their work ethic takes no prisoners. They will [...]Continue Reading →
- INTERVIEW: Minus The Bear: Yesterday was the day I was able to make many of my...
- INTERVIEW: Fifteen Fifteen: While I'm always wishing there were more progressiv...
- ALBUM REVIEW: Eleventyseven – Attack of the Mounta…: Eleventyseven has been rocking around the Upstate s...
- RT @TheUpperFootage: Back! Re-tweet for a chance to get an early look at our new website and trailer! about 4 months ago
- been wondering what our staff has been up to? Wes's new venture, Fete Mobile Music is up on pg 40!: http://t.co/MsTos3ck about 7 months ago
- @jeremyleecamp thanks man the best is yet to come, I'm working on something new this Monday which I haven't even announced :) about 8 months ago in reply to jeremyleecamp
- thanks to everyone for the well wishes, the future's so bright i've gotta wear shades - Wes about 9 months ago
- All good things come to an end, thanks for the last year and a half everyone!: http://t.co/ytxfmbRo about 9 months ago